Welcome to the Lamb of God Preschool program. Here, we offer loving and secure daycare programs for infants and toddlers, and preschool programs for children between the ages of 2 and 5. Our program was built with the idea of offering children a variety of learning experiences within a Christian environment. We provide opportunities for children to learn about Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, activities to develop a healthy self-concept, and experiences which fulfill spiritual, intellectual, and physical needs of our students.
These social activities help the children develop and grow. We believe that it’s never too early to start an education based on a relationship with Christ.
Our goal at Lamb of God is to provide opportunities for children to:
- Learn about Jesus as Lord and Savior
- Develop a healthy self-concept
- Participate in activities that fulfill spiritual, intellectual and physical needs
- Excel academically and increase aptitude and readiness for future school work
We aim to strengthen every child’s bond with Christ, growing their love of God, and nurturing your children, helping them grow in the beginning of their lives. Our message of love, positivity, and spirituality is meant to help your child grow and blossom.
Here’s a brief overview of the classes we offer:
- Infants: Our infant program accepts children starting as young as 6 weeks of age. In this program, we start building the foundation for your child to grow, learn, and begin to know Christ, our Savior.
- Toddlers: Our toddler program is designed for children who are between 14 months and 2 years old. In this program, we help with developing your child’s communication skills, motor function, and understanding.
- Preschool 2s: Our preschool 2s program is designed for children who have turned 2 as of September 1st. In this program, we focus on developmental tasks and experiences, focusing on growth in the love of Jesus Christ.
- Preschool 3s: Our preschool 3s program is designed for children who have turned 3 as of September 1st. In this program, we focus our academic activities to continue your child’s cognitive, emotional, and spiritual development.
- Preschool 4s: Our preschool 4s program is designed for children who have turned 4 as of September 1st. In this program, we continue to challenge our students academically, socially, and spiritually, to prepare them for their subsequent education.
- Step Up: Step Up is a faith based, Kindergarten Preparatory program for five year olds and academically advanced four year olds. We prepare your child for a quality education by allowing them more time to develop before advancing to Kindergarten.